Saturday 7 March 2015

Roofing Competed, Plumbing Roughed in & Frame Wrapped.

Roofing was competed on Tuesday. No works on Wednesday or Thursday but on friday the following was achived :
Bricks delivered to site
Plumbing Roughed in (both water and gas)
House wrapped ready for brickwork.
External doors installed (including our large hume front door)

So from what I can see, once brickwork is complete the house will be at lockup. Two issues have arisen this week; both issues with my own contractors not the builder

1. My independent inspector carried out the frame inspection and reported an overall high quality job. What he did not pick up though is the incorrect location of the WIL door that Kings have yet to correct. (SS is aware and guarantees me it will be relocated). Because of this im feeling he is not as thorough as I expect and may need to arrange a different inspector for future inspections.

2. Air con contractor cancelled appointment on Wednesday to meet at site to discuss location of indoor and outdoor units, along with ductwork. He has not contacted me since and I have lost alot of faith in the company. I emailed the contractor today stating that the house was nearing lockup. Waiting for response.



No comments:

Post a Comment