Tuesday 24 March 2015

Insulation Completed

Insulation has now been completed.  Quality seems ok, I filled in any gaps myself (apart from where downlights are to go) this afternoon.

Brick work is coming along, looks to be only two men bricking,  so hopefully it will be a well done job, even if that means it does take a bit longer. Myself and my wife are both a bit suprised at how dark the bricks look from a distance,  it could also be to do with the mortar we chose.

Plaster is 10mm thick and Knauf brand, along with top coat etc. Plastering yet to begin.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
    spouwmuurisolatie

    ReplyDelete