Saturday 11 April 2015

Update

It occurred to me today that it has been some time since I have made an update to the Blog. This is basically because there has not been much to blog about!

Brick layers are still chipping away and quality of their work seems good. They expect to be finished by mid next week.

Plastering is still not complete but does seem very rough. I highly doubt the finish will be what I expect. They have also hung cornice in two rooms that are on the plans as square set. SS recommends we wait until the plasters are completely finished before defecting the work.

With the installation of the plaster it has also come to light that some windows are not sitting correctly and need to be adjusted.

We have sacked out independent inspector as I have found he has missed far to much for me to be confident in him. We will not be replacing him at this stage as I feel I am on top of things myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment