Sunday 26 April 2015

Meeting with Site Supervisor

I met our Site Supervisor out on site for the first time this week so I could go through my concerns with him. After the meeting I was much more confident that I will get a quality job when the house is complete.

He had his carpenters pack out the bowed windows before I had arrived and I was happy with the result. One window now has a 7mm gap from frame to brickwork, which I agreed could be simply caulked and then an aluminium strip placed on top.
He also agreed that the plastering was well below standard and is arranging alternate plasterers to rectify. This was a big relief.

Kings have also agreed to change our water tank and roller door colour as requested this week, surprisingly with no variation fee. 

SS said he expected us to have handover late May/early June although I did tell him we are in no hurry and would prefer a quality house over a rushed job.

Doors are being hung this week along with Arcs installed, and kitchen installed week after.

No comments:

Post a Comment